GASNN Global Minutes
Do you know a student or novice nurse that we should feature?
Let us know today!
GASNN is pleased to announce the official launch of our Global Health Podcast and YouTube Series titled GASNN Global Minutes!
A Series Focused on Showcasing Student and Novice Nurses From Around the Globe
Each month GASNN will feature two student nurses, novice nurses, or nursing groups to provide a glimpse into current local and international global health initiatives and opportunities.
- Provide insight into nursing learning institutions, employment settings and opportunities around the world
- Enhance culturally sensitive care – exposure to different communities, types of care globally, types of nursing jobs/roles
- Global Health education opportunity (5 minutes to teach something to viewers/listeners)
- Inspire individuals to become global health advocates and leaders within their own communities
- Recognize the work that is being done globally by student and novice nurses
- Individuals will have to be able to film themselves or work with a media team within their country to film in min. 720p
- Must ensure majority of editing is completed
- Include a few pictures of the individual(s) and main theme of Podcast
- Interview Style
Who are you? Introduce yourself! We want to know who you are and what it is that you do.
What is your current role? Are you a student? Tell us about your place of learning? What has been the most interesting experience so far? Are you currently working? Tell us about your job, what area of nursing are you involved within?
What sparked your journey of becoming a nurse?
What sparked your interest in global health? Tell us about your journey.
Words of advice you would like to leave with all our listeners/viewers?
Disclaimer: Content must reflect nursing values, must not be made for profit