Call for Abstracts
GASNN is delighted to announce a Call for Abstracts for the 2018 GASNN Conference and Annual General Meeting. Abstracts should be in relation to the 2018 theme titled:
“Nurse the World- Learning to Lead in Global Health”
Submission Deadline: EXTENDED until notice given
1. Submissions should be made in English.
2. Indicate your name, country, whether you are a student or novice nurse, school and/or workplace, and the title of the project.
3. Authors should organize and submit the research abstract with the following information. Please do not use headings.
· Background and/or significance of the project
· Purpose of the research project
· Results of the study
· Conclusion, including implications on global health
· ** Additional section is required stating both: 1) relevance to the conference theme 2) relevance of your experience project to your development as a student or novice nurse as a leader (150 words maximum in addition to the 300 words)**
4. The abstract should be a maximum of 300 words and submitted via the button above.
Abstracts submitted other ways will not be accepted for review